Mental Health Break: Video

I had tears in my eyes from laughing along with the babies.  I would note that these clips are all cases where the interaction between baby and dog was closely supervised by the camera holder (presumably the parent) so I hope no one is going to complain about the babies being in grave danger.  I also note how gentle the dogs are in every single clip which is lovely to see. Pets are family.

1. Arlene

/  February 24, 2013

Dogs and laughing babies! What could be better than that? This is just what I needed to see today. Thank you.

2. Wonderful. I need to keep this – not only for mental health and good belly laughs, but to send when people want to give up their dogs because they are having a baby.

• anne davis

/  February 24, 2013

That’s what I was thinking, too. All those people who dump their family pets in the shelter when a baby comes along. SHAME!

3. anne davis

/  February 24, 2013

One thing that was consistent throughout was the laugh. All babies laugh the same. The last one had me in tears!

4. Those are absolutely precious. Funny how dogs instinctively know that these are little people. They never even get close to what could be considered a danger. They just know.

5. I may or may not have found myself laughing along as well with my wife. Loved the baby in the tub and with the hose. I need some of these children around to laugh at my jokes :-)

6. Such a sweet and total connection. When did we lose our ability to laugh with such abandoned joy? And why?

• ezbuddy

/  February 24, 2013

We don’t stop laughing because we get old, but get old because we stop laughing.

7. Triangle

/  February 24, 2013

That last baby laughs like an evil mastermind in a bad sci-fi movie. Adorable video!! It’s impossible not to laugh along.

8. ezbuddy

/  February 24, 2013

The dogs were cute.

9. Jennifer

/  February 24, 2013

My favorites are the bubbles and the water hose-how cute! I needed a good laugh today.