Instant Karma in South Carolina

An investigation by the Florence County sheriff’s office led to a vacant lot in a wooded area last weekend.  Authorities found a dogfighting ring along with firearms and cocaine.  The eight manly-men who were allegedly participating in the event tried to scurry off but were apprehended by police, with an assist from an unlikely candidate:

A pit bull was turned over to environmental services, while the other canine escaped after attacking one of the fleeing suspects.

I hope, since the guy was running away, he got bit in the ass.

No word on the status of the one dog who was seized.  I hope both dogs wind up in the care of compassionate people.

1. It’s a start to end dog fighting! I wish it didn’t exist, but evil people will do anything for money!
    I hope we catch more as time goes on!

/  October 17, 2013

I’m glad that they found guns and coke as well because you know that cruelty to animals doesn’t get the kind of punishment it deserves. Maybe now these jerks will face some real time.

3. I had to laugh… so glad he got bit in the ass

4. Debby Ledbetter

/  October 18, 2013

I hope these dogs gave some of what they got! Patback!!

5. Debby Ledbetter

/  October 18, 2013

I misspelled! PAYBACK!!!

• LOL, “patback” is what they get after administering the “payback”.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 10:45 AM, YesBiscuit!

6. Me too. Happy they found something to charge with them with. Otherwise the jerks would be back on the streets torturing more dogs.