I had an idea for a collaborative post among readers who feed their pets either a partially or entirely home prepared diet. I thought it would be fun and interesting to put together a collection of anecdotes and recipes and post them on the blog.
If you would like to contribute:
- E-mail (eiderdown–at–yesbiscuit–dot–com) your submission regarding how you feed your pet(s). You can be as brief or as detailed as you like. (List of possible topics below.)
- Photographs are welcome but not required. Photos may be of pets or food (or both!)
- Sign your name at the end of your submission exactly how you’d like it to appear in the post. Real name not required.
- I will collect submissions until July 9 and, assuming I get any, will publish the post shortly thereafter.
- What kind of pet(s) do you have?
- What foods do you feed?
- Why did you decide to include homemade foods in your pet’s diet?
- How long have you been feeding this way?
- Have you noticed any benefits to feeding fresh foods?
- Recipes (for either meals or treats)