Weekend Jade

Wendy can not get enough of playing with Jade lately. I don’t know if it’s the change in the weather or what. They will play like this all afternoon if left to their own devices.

Oh yeah, I got both these dogs for free. And now I’m fighting them.

1. This is reality! They enjoy playing like other dogs!

/  October 26, 2014

It’s great to see Wendy playing and enjoying life. She has come a long way from that free dog we first saw in photos. Amazing what love, security, and a good diet can do along with much needed vet care. Jade and Wendy both look great.

3. This is terrific!

4. Delightful; wonderful! TYVM for allowing us to see this joy!!

5. anne

/  October 26, 2014

I bet they sleep well each night. Safe, well fed, loved and cozy.

6. Arrg! The horror! It’s not even a fair match – everyone knows nothing can stand up to a Beagle!

• Jade has been warned about the beagle’s notorious locking jaws but she keeps going back for more. I think it’s the velvety ears that attract her. So bitey.

7. Vania

/  October 26, 2014

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!! I heard growling!!!!

They do look awfully cute together. It’s good to see them playing :D

8. db

/  October 26, 2014

BONUS!!! Weekend Jade AND Wendy. Thanks for sharing. I, too, remember Wendy when you first rescued her. They both looks like such happy, well adjusted dogs.

9. Your very funny closing sentences are going to make for interesting search hits for some people.

10. Tina Clark

/  October 26, 2014

You horrible person, you. It’s obvious Wendy is a bait dog. I never new dog fighting could be so darn cute.

• KateH

/  October 27, 2014

Yeah, Wendy ‘baited’ her breath with treats, and then just panted on Jade to lure her into all that ‘rough play kissing.’ We know what kind of freaky-deaky girl dogs you’re harboring, you permissive dog-mom, you!

11. EmilyS

/  October 27, 2014

according to this Aurora, CO councilwoman, we should expect to see violent behavior (on your part) any day now … http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/aurora-debating-voting-on-pit-bull-ban

• I’m non-violent. Although I’ve never been forced to sit through a city council meeting in Aurora, CO so some might say I’m untested.

12. People continue to be idiots! Pit Bulls are safe and well loved! Think of better things to occupy your minds, shallow people!

13. Great wake up on Monday to this. This is exactly how my Pit and my beagle play. The Beagle on her back and the Pit slobbering all over her neck :)

14. Lou Ann

/  October 27, 2014

Love it!!!

15. Dismaying quote from the Aurora councilwoman, as reported in the article: “‘it’s not about a fact, it’s about a feeling,’ said Markert.”

Oh, yeah, that’s a great thing to base a law on!