Name That Animal

This is just for fun and the only rule is:  no researching.  Post your best guesses in the comments.  I mustache you not to read other people’s answers before posting your own.  Answer will be posted in the comments tomorrow.

nta

1. That’s a Fu Man Kinka Chu if I ever saw one.

2. OMG! DARLING to the MAX!

3. Granpa Kinka …… never thought I’d see you again! Love the ‘stache

4. Golden lion Tamarin!? I can’t be too far off… Okay, on nanosecond thought, I seem to remember those being more all over golden. But a tamarin, for sure.

5. KateH

/  June 16, 2015

“Ooo, ‘ello, zo niice to meet zyou. Mai naim iz Hercual Peeair, Count Foozwheeskars. Did you peer’aps bring a feeg for me? Eye lak feegs vary, vary mooch.”

6. Eucritta

/  June 16, 2015

Emperor tamarin, I think. But I first thought ‘marmoset,’ so in honor of that, a repost of the Marmoset Song!

• Eucritta, I’m so glad there is someone else here who loves this as much as I do. This can pull me out of a crappy mood most any day.

7. ANSWER TIME

This is an emperor tamarin. From the Wiki entry:

The emperor tamarin,[2][3] (Saguinus imperator), is a species of tamarin allegedly named for its resemblance to the German emperor Wilhelm II.[4] It lives in the southwest Amazon Basin, in east Peru, north Bolivia and in the west Brazilian states of Acre and Amazonas.
    […]
    There are two subspecies of the emperor tamarin:

Black-chinned emperor tamarin, Saguinus imperator imperator
    Bearded emperor tamarin, Saguinus imperator subgrisescens

I recommend you visit Wiki to see the pix of both adorable subspecies.

8. I thought MY moustache needed a trim. A howler monkey?

9. Emperor Tamarin? I was close…….

10. Oooh! I thought of that, too, and it sounded so Right (I thought, either that or ‘Mandarin Tamarin’). They are SO cool…!