H2Whoa

Just a quick note to let readers know we are ok here in SC. Although we have some standing water and some flowing water on our property, we have been far luckier than many in the state and haven’t had any major problems. We are sheltering in place and doing fine. The only reason I haven’t been able to blog is due to our internet connection – normally hit and miss, now just miss. As soon as I am able to get a reliable connection at home or safely get somewhere that has a good connection, the blog will be back in business. Also, I see that I have emails but I am unable to read them so please be patient for responses.  Oh and if anyone wants a stir-crazy dog (or two), we are having a sale.

Next Post

1. GWEN SMITH

/  October 5, 2015

So thankful to know you’re alright!!

Sent from my iPhone

2. Stay safe and sane

/  October 5, 2015

Thanks for checking in. I was worried when I read about the dams bursting and the flooding, along with the heavy rainfall. I hope this will not last long and they can soon be out playing in the mud.

4. HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ALIVE & WELL & PRAYING FOR ALL FROM NORTHERN INDIANA! SAD SITUATION! S.C. BEING PART OF THE BIBLE BELT, I AM WONDERING WHAT YOU THINK OF ALL THIS RAIN & FLOODING ALL OVER OUR COUNTRY & THE WORLD PLUS THE FIRES, ETC. AND THE MASS VIOLENCE! I HAVEN’T ATTENDED CHURCH IN MANY YEARS, BUT I BELIEVE! TO ME, THIS IS A WARNING WHAT IS TO COME & JESUS CHRIST’S SECOND COMING IS NOT FAR OFF! I PRAY THE ANIMALS IN SHELTERS & HOMES WERE SAFE, TOO!

5. So glad to hear that you all are OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Glad to know you and yours are safe. Thank you for letting us know.

7. Karen F

/  October 5, 2015

Thank you for letting us know you’re okay! I was getting worried — we all were. Hope things get back to the normal hit-and-miss state very soon.

8. Arlene

/  October 5, 2015

Relieved to hear that you and your family are all okay. Have been wondering about you with the horrible amount of rain that S.C. has been getting. Keep dry!

9. db

/  October 6, 2015

Stay safe and thanks for checking in. I’ve been thinking about you and praying you are okay. Imagine you’re going to see some gold medal zoomies when the dogs can get out and run!

10. Very glad that all of you are all okay. Hoping for everyone in the Rain overload areas that things get back to normal soon.

11. Eucritta

/  October 6, 2015

Thanks! I’d been wondering too, and am glad to hear you’re all safe.

12. Sounds like a whole lot of not fun.

13. Lou Ann

/  October 6, 2015

Keeping you all in my thoughts and puppy dog prayers!

14. So thankful that you are alive and well! Thanks for letting us know!