Weekend Jade

The sweetest, prettiest pitbull in the world. Plus: eyelashes.

jade 062914

1. bbdane

/  June 29, 2014

Awwwww

2. Bonus Jade, from an encounter we had with a box turtle in the driveway last week:

/  June 29, 2014

Beautiful!

4. bestuvall

/  June 29, 2014

still at your house I see.. LOL she is quite gorgeous

5. Alice Hagan

/  June 29, 2014

Eyelashes rival eyebrows, now I’ve seen Jade’s! Also, she is appropriately turtle curious – such a nice happy girl.

6. Quite the classic looking dog. And great eyelashes.

7. puppylover

/  June 29, 2014

Those Kong collars are great

8. Lou Ann

/  June 30, 2014

Absolutely stunning!!

9. She is so lovely. And I love the turtle encounter. Every time I see her I want to bring her home!

10. elaine

/  June 30, 2014

She IS going to stay with you. You know that, right?

• *averts eyes*

• elaine

/  July 1, 2014

Aw, c’mon. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. We’ve all done it at sometime in our lives, even if we don’t talk about it much in public.

• db

/  July 1, 2014

I have a whole houseful of “rescues/fosters-gone-bad”, including a 15 year outdoor only girl that the former “owners” were going to give away free on Craigslist to anyone who would take her. I’m not building a room in my garage for her for our cold Michigan winters! Happens to the best of us . . . No, I’m not a hoarder (if I was I would bring home the 22 year old cat boy who is at the local facility because his owner’s health went bad).

• db

/  July 1, 2014

not building should read “now” building