Weekend Jade

This week we changed from shorts weather:

jade linus 111614

to straight up no fooling around weather:

jade 111614

1. anne davis

/  November 16, 2014

I love the Weekend Jade posts. I look forward to them and they always make me smile.

2. I ditto Anne Davis! Pretty coats on a PRETTY baby!!

3. Lazaro Marino

/  November 16, 2014

Ditto again! In the middle if trying to rescue a dog from miami dade murder pound, and I needed a quick pick me up, a cup of good java,, and a great shot of weekend Jade!! I needed to smile! THANKS.

4. sarahjaneb

/  November 16, 2014

She is such a beautiful dog. And I need a coat like that for my pittie. It doesn’t get super cold here (an overnight freeze is a BFD) but he’s a little wimp.

/  November 16, 2014

Jade looks very stylish. Can she and the beagle girls swap coats?

• That would be convenient but no, their coats are way too small for Jade. Plus Wendy pretty much stays in hers all winter. I don’t think she’d want to share.

6. I echo what everyone else has said. Always look forward to my Weekend Jade! She looks quite stylin’ in her winter attire.

7. Karen F

/  November 16, 2014

She’s really got this posing thing down.

8. Arlene

/  November 17, 2014

Beautiful Jade in her pretty winter coat. It’s a whopping 8 degrees here and she would need maybe two of these coats! We haven’t worn shorts here for some time so I consider winter to have come early to this end of the world.

9. Lou Ann

/  November 17, 2014

She is so stylish and beautiful! Needs to be in a magazine! :)

• Oh but she is on a BLOG, which is far superior to a magazine. Or so I’ve heard.

• Jade is no average dog, you know . . . it’s only suitable that she be on a BLOG!
        Signed,
        president of her fan club

10. What pretty coats! I need to get something like that for my Pittie; it’s getting cold in West Virginia. But he won’t look as good in it as Jade does!

11. She looks lovely! Too bad she’s tasting that Flatcoat to see if he’s good to eat.

12. These posts make my Mondays! She looks awesome in her coat :)