Name That Animal

This is just for fun and the only rule is:  no researching.  Post your guesses in the comments.  Reading other people’s answers before posting your own is going to force me to call the school resource officer in here optional.  Answer will be posted in the comments tomorrow.

nta

/  October 28, 2015

It reminds me of the lilac breasted roller, but it is not lilac. It must be some other type of roller, but don’t know the name.

2. The Bluebird of Happiness. If I’m off, I may as well be Way Off.

3. BLUE JAY. I AM VERY VERY GOOD WITH BIRDS. YES I AM.

Could also be a chicken. Some kind of wild blue chicken.

4. Blue breasted woodpecker?

5. That’s the “I hope he/she will sh*t on Ingrid Newkirk’s windshield finch”

6. ANSWER TIME

This is a racket-tailed roller. From Wiki:

The rollers are an Old World family, Coraciidae, of near passerine birds. The group gets its name from the aerial acrobatics some of these birds perform during courtship or territorial flights. Rollers resemble crows in size and build, and share the colourful appearance of kingfishers and bee-eaters, blues and pinkish or cinnamon browns predominating.

• “Bee-eaters”??? Is that anything like a Death Eater? Sounds seriously bad ass.

“Dude, you want to leave that guy alone. He’s a bee-eater.”

“You’re kidding?”

“No, seriously. He eats bees. For breakfast.”

“Oh wow. I didn’t know. Sorry mister. Sorry. I…meant no offense. Can I get you a drink or something?”

• I guess I didn’t think about that. They must sting going down. Like vodka.

• It’s a thing you do on a dare – I dare you to EAT A BEE. A live bee. You put it in your mouth and you EAT IT.

But they do it like it’s nothing. Do not mess with bee-eaters!