Weekend Jade

It's the first day of winter but the kudzu needs work all year round.  Jade helps with that.

It’s the first day of winter but the kudzu needs work all year round. Jade helps with that.

1. (Oh, GOOD: my fix!) DELIGHTFUL and, really, SO feminine!!

2. She is so adorable! This is a very appealing photo.

3. Lazaro Marino

/  December 21, 2014

Lol, I sneak in my weekend fix in between Christmas shopping, She is such a girly girl, she doesn’t have a good side, any position she is in a picture radiates her happiness!
    God bless you guys always,

4. KateH

/  December 21, 2014

“I have a Helping badge! I got it for trimming the weeds!” As a member of the Thistlegirls, she is a good cadet, and with a bit more work she’ll get other badges to go along with the ‘Adorable’ badge and the ‘Helping’ badge. Soon she’ll need a sash – she already has the white gloves.!

• heh, I would get her a sash but I imagine there’d be no living with her then.

• KateH

/  December 22, 2014

One of my girls had a sash for all her badges. The one I praised her the most for getting was the “Superefficient badge” which was given for being able to pee and poop in less than sixty seconds – such a great skill when it was raining and/or snowing! I know, I’m a bit of a goof. :-)

/  December 22, 2014

Adorable AND useful! A rare combination in a dog…

6. Lou Ann

/  December 22, 2014

Such a helpful little girl to her momma!! Soooooo cute!