Weekend Jade

Sometimes little beagles take up so much space.

Sometimes little beagles take up so much space.

1. Geraldine Clarke

/  January 11, 2015

Damn, I really love your pics! I rarely comment on anything but please keep the pics coming.

Geraldine,
    a hound person who is now trying to understand the mind of a rescued schnauzer, the neediest animal I’ve ever been close with.
    (never, ever thought I’d be living with a schnauzer)

/  January 11, 2015

It looks like the beagle may have been there first. Is that Wendy or Surrey?

• That’s Wendy. She was there first. Jade takes up some comical positions while trying to squeeze in w/her, all while maintaining a pretense of “I’m totally comfortable, I always lay like this”.

/  January 11, 2015

It’s the personality – takes up a lot of space in the chair!

4. Karen

/  January 11, 2015

Awwwwww, I love her!

5. Lazaro Marino

/  January 11, 2015

That’s right lil guy! The top dog gets the top floor real estate! Ahhh, life is soooo good!

6. Lou Ann

/  January 12, 2015

“I know there’s room to squeeze in” — LOL! I love the positions that some of my dogs get in just so they can be close.

7. db

/  January 12, 2015

Glad you were the one to rescue sweet Jade! Love that girl!!!

• Well it’s possible someone with a bigger chair (and less beagles) might have found her, which she prolly wouldn’t mind awfully.

8. Ha, this is exactly the same at my house, my Beagle takes up the whole area of the couch and my pit mix curls up wherever he can around her.

9. KateH

/  January 12, 2015

“Wendy looks a cold and lonely. I will HELP her by providing warmth and cover from the freezing temperatures and misery of being all by herself.” Jade is such a comfort to all the sad, unloved ones in your house /snort/.

10. KateH

/  January 12, 2015

that should be “Wendy looks cold and lonely.” I don’t know how that weird letter ‘a’ got in there!